Thursday, December 9, 2010
嗨嗨，大家好！这一期我带来到了吉隆坡，可是就一定要去双峰塔走一趟，不然就像没去过吉隆坡似的；到双峰塔，不走一趟国油展览馆“PETROSAINS”，就像没进过双峰塔。国油展览馆在阳光广场（Suria KLCC）四楼。最好的交通工具到此是乘搭轻快铁（Putra LRT).在KLCC站下车。大概五分钟路程就到了。占地7万平方英尺，延伸至一塔和二塔。这个展览馆是个寓知识于游戏的科学探索馆，它以相当逗趣的方法述说开采石油的技术和普通科学。
Located at Level 4 of Suria KLCC, Petrosains is a science discovery centre where you will be brought back to the age of the dinosaurs, discover about earthquakes and how human life have changed with the discovery of petroleum. As the centre is interactive in nature, you will be able to use your five senses in exploring science. See, hear, smell, touch and feel as you travel in the dark tunnel, experience the helicopter flight simulation and getting on an oil platform. There are over hundreds of interactive exhibits and programmes spread over the 7,000 square metres at the Petronas Twin Towers.
Some of the highlights that will entertain you for hours include:
1. Geotime Diorama will take you back 200 million years ago where dinosaurs reigned. You will also discover how earthquakes happen and the formation of petroluem that has since changed the way we live.
2. Molecule Nano World takes you to the world of atoms, molecules and polymers. Discover the many hidden things that we are not able to see with our naked eye. It makes learning science fun.
3. Dark Ride will take for an experience with your entire family that you will remember for a long time to come.
4. Helicopter Flight Simulator and Oil Platform take you to a simulated ride on a helicopter as you go through storm and land on an oil platform. Remember to fasten your seat belt as the ride is as real as the actual ride on a helicopter.
5. Downstream takes you to experience the thrill of F1 racing.
6. Science Stations bring science to life and Mathematricks puts fun back into numbers.
7. 3D Teater provides you with a true 3D films that caused your adrenalin to pump faster with each scene.
Getting to the Petrosains KLCC~The Petrosains is located at level 4 of KLCC. The best means of transport to come here is by taking the Putra LRT. Board the Putra LRT and stop at KLCC station. Follow the signage to KLCC and you will be here in about 5 minutes time.
Level 4, Suria KLCC
Petronas Twin Towers
50088 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2331 8181
Operation Hours Admission Fee:
Operation Hours~Mondays - Closed except on public holidays
Tuesdays to Fridays - 9:30am to 4:00pm.
Saturdays/Sundays/Public Holidays - 9:30am to 5:00pm
**Plan to visit this centre for at least 2 hours.
RM12 - adult
RM7 - 13 to 17 years old
RM4 - 5 to 12 years old
*There is a family package which cost RM24 for a family of 2 Adults and 2 Children.